A most substantial end of terrace 6 bedroom Victorian town house with many original features, set overlooking Rock Park, next to the River Taw and a short level walk from the town centre of Barnstaple.
With it’s accommodation ranged over 3 floors the property is built in the local Marland brick, circa 1881, and retains much of its original period features most particularly the high ceilinged well shaped rooms, timber sash windows, deep skirting boards, a number of marble fireplaces, dado rails and the original staircase.
Barnstaple the administrative centre for North Devon is set on the banks of the River Taw and offers a wide range of town centre shops and facilities, restaurants, bars and social activities as well as out of town stores, business’s and areas of employment.
The property is set adjoining and overlooking Rock Park, a large public open space parkland area running down to the edge of the River Taw for walking and having a children's play area, skateboard park, tennis courts and football and also connects to the Tarka Trail a cycle and walking trail that runs along the sides of the River Taw towards Instow and Bideford or Braunton along either side of the River Taw and the river estuary.
If you are thinking of selling or buying a propertyContact Us